Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kitz's Litter

We still have three girls and a boy available from Kitzi's litter.  They are 4 months old.
Zola left us today for Wisconsin and Jake went home a few weeks ago to Pennsylvania.  They both have very wonderful new homes.



Sandi, I know I've said this before...but you'll never know really how happy you have made us with this little guy coming into our lives. Especially now. Losing my Zeus in January (after 12 years) and with my husband battling cancer, this is a Well Needed Gift of Love. I wasn't looking to get a dog. I swore after Zeus, that I would never put myself through that again. The loss was heartbreaking. But I was just looking at puppies on the internet, happened to come across your page (and I was in Florida visiting at the time) and BAM...I just knew, I knew that he was the one. I believe that Jesus plans our every move...and I believe that that little guy was suppose to be with us from the very beginning. And now he's on his way tomorrow and I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP!!! My son Jason is always teasing me about Jake because he is a "small" dog. (Zeus was Jason's dog since he 12 yrs old) So Jason would like me to have another 110 lb dog. Well, Jason lives in NY, I live in PA...and it's going to be MY dog. I can't train & handle a 110lb dog. Maybe 12 yrs ago I could. But I didn't have 6 screws and 2 titanium rods in my back from a car accident some years back. But everyone said that Jason is gonna be the #1 person that will want to be with and play with Jake. I'll probably see him more now that Jake is there, then I have all year. lol I'll call you as soon as Jake hits my hands....Jo-Ann
And here is a picture of him in his new home:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment