Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shichon's Loving the spring weather

I am not very good at blogging! I am way behind at posting on here.
Our shichon's are loving being outside now in the spring weather.
It needs to be just a little warmer for me though!

Abby, a shichon puppy, went to her forever home today in Ohio. She
was such a sweetheart. Always came when called. Loved to cuddle!
We will miss her, but know she went to a great loving home. We still
have two of her brothers available. Although I really am considering
keeping one of them myself. Shichon puppies have just the greatest
temperaments. Never nippy, or yappy! They are the best lap dogs.

We just took one of our shichon puppies to my mom who is 84. They
make great companions.

Sandi
http://www.lil-sensations-teddybears.com

No comments:

Post a Comment